Sunday, March 09, 2008

My Little Irish Lassie



So it's nearly St. Patrick's Day, and having married into an Irish family figured I'd better do a St. Paddy's Day page, with, of course, my darling little granddaughter (who seems to be the subject matter in most, if not all of my art of late...LOL!).

Digital, again - haven't pulled out my 'real' art supplies yet - I used freebie images offered by scrapbookflair.com

At first I thought I got a titch carried away, but then again, it IS St. Patrick's Day, and you can't overdo anything!!

So here to the Irish in everyone!

"May you always walk in sunshine.
May you never want for more.
May Irish angels rest their wings,
right beside your door."

4 comments:

Karen Campbell said...

Oh what a fun page, Di!

Karen Owen said...

with a beautiful granddaughter like that, who wouldn't feature her in their art? Very cute page. Ava is one of the prettiest babies I've ever seen. You are blessed!

Karen

Joanne Huffman said...

Ava makes a darling little leprechaun and green is quite becoming on her. This is adorable. And, it's eaqsy to see why you use such a beautiful and cooperative model.

Joanne

The Backporch Artessa said...

Di- you just HAVE to share pics like that! How beautiful your little granddaughter is- the perfect inspiration for your lovely layouts! Darling baby- lovely sophisticated name! (not to mention talented grammie!)