Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Holidays Altered Book Round Robin - March, St. Paddy's

March brings in the Green, and my spread in Terri's book for our Holidays Altered Book Round Robin. Terri's book, first of all, is amazing! Bound together specifically for the swap, I only hope I photographed it well enough so I can steal her idea one day! LOL! Anyway....:-)

My month in her book was March, so I did the traditional holiday, St. Patrick's Day. I had fun making the background, still practicing my skills from the online class I took awhile back. I loooove the totally random result from layering paints, papers, stamping, and more paints. Never know what you're going to end up with, and if you don't like what you did, just cover it up with more paints, papers, stamping, and more paints! LOL!



3 comments:

Kathy McElroy said...

Love it Di. The results of your random layering is gorgeous. Terrie is a lucky lady.

Karen Owen said...

Beautiful! I love the mottled green.

Joanne Huffman said...

Lucky Terrie! It's a lovely spread - the background is perfect.