Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Love Bug


So it didn't take long to make my favorite picture (so far) of my cuddly little Love Bug into art! :-) Again with the digital collage. I had wanted to play with "real" papers with this one, but I am in the process of revamping my art space and everything is all topsy-turvy, and inside out, and upside down, and frankly my computer images are much better organized than my actual ones! LOL!

The Love Bug itself was "cut" out of the digital background papers and layered to create the Bug! I love the way you can change the opacity of the papers to make them look like vellum. It would fool me if I didn't know it was done on the 'puter! Then again, I'm easy....:-)

Oh, and to give credit where credit is due, I stole the "Love Bug" idea from my friend, Angela! Thanks for the inspiration on this one, toots!

1 comment:

Joanne Huffman said...

This is incredibly adorable - cute as a bug in a rug!

Joanne