Monday, September 28, 2009

watch the Water fall


Just a little something from the latest batch of pictures from our Ava Weekend. She loves to take walks, more specifically she loves to walk though the campus grounds where the water fountains run. I think she would sit there all day if we let her! And if we're really lucky, we'll have a penny with us to toss in to make a wish! :-)

Nothing fancy used in this LO. I cheated and used a sample page from Storybook Creator. Though I did change the background paper color from greenish to blues to better reflect the water. :-) I thought it all looked rather fall-ish...

2 comments:

jackie said...

This is a lovely layout, Di! Little Ava is growing up so fast! And she is so blessed to have so much love in her life!

Aileen said...

aww wonderful, I just can't believe how quickly she is growing up! I had to laugh about getting your real art stuff out...I'm guilty of that too LOL