Monday, August 01, 2011

Go 4th and Celebrate! - July Holiday Round Robin Altered Book

This is August, yes, I know, but my month for Pam's book for the Diva's Holiday Round Robin Altered Book was July. I was originally leaning toward the whole flag theme, but the month before mine was June and the holiday was Flag Day so I didn't want to duplicate it too much.

So then I started re-thinking the 4th of July and what came to mind were all the 4th of July picnics and get-togethers we've have in the past. Swimming, picnics, and fireworks afterward, so....:-)

3 comments:

Kathy McElroy said...

This is a great spread!Loved the theme.

Joanne Huffman said...

Delightful July spread - I'm headed for the pin-nic basket.

Karen Owen said...

This is such a fun spread - you make me want to go on a picnic except it's too darn hot!