Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday Dreams


If the background to this one looks semi-familiar, it's because it was actually the first reject to "Imagine." I came across it and was going to toss it; instead I stuck it in my Inchie envie (where I store unfinished Inchies and/or ideas for the next one), and when I went to create "Dreams," I came across this reject and ended up using it! The teeny runners came from a health newsletter I get in my paycheck envelope every month! But they were the perfect size so I put the little guys to good use! :-)

3 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

I like the movement in this - nicely designed. I took a more sedentary approach to my dream inchie.

Kris said...

Oh an action inchie! Great comp.
those must be VERY teeny runners....

Christy Grant said...

Nice! I'm fascinated by the ones everyone else makes. I see such different ways of looking at the theme.