Monday, January 12, 2009

Cherish















Going backwards in time here, but I never quite got around to posting this before Christmas!


"Cherish" - In the mood to create something I could actually "touch" and get my fingers sticky from glue! So I made this, not with digital, but actual StuFf!! The background is the napkins we used for Thanksgiving dinner at my Mother's (we host at her house because my house could not accommodate all my family), and the leaves which were scattered on the table, including the shiny confetti, in lieu of a centerpiece.

The frame is from Creative Memories, one with which you switch out layouts and add extra little embellishments with the included, cute little clothespins! (a gift from a good friend - you know who you are! ;)

2 comments:

jackie said...

Awww, how sweet! I like that you used actual items from your Thanksgiving table - the frame is lovely too - and of course little Ava is precious!
hugs,
jackie

Joanne Huffman said...

Very cool to put momentos of Thanksgiving in this. It's a lovely piece - great setting for your beautiful model :}

Joanne