Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hope




Playing around with a new technique - making a grid template. Had I known how darn easy it was, I'd have done this eons ago!

I created this in Creative Memories Storybook Creator, simply by using a collage page already in the program (I cheated, though you could make your own grid, with pretty much any shapes you wish), then highlighted the squares (and in this case, the stitches holding the little squares together), flattened the images as a whole, then filled in the selected image with my picture! And voila'! I have Ava in a grid! :-) I also overlaid a background over the photo and adjusted the opacity to give it soft effect.

Yup! I can see I'm going to use this again!! :-)

3 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

As always, you've done your beautiful model proud.

Joanne

The Backporch Artessa said...

pretty pretty!

Val Foster said...

This is a beautiful, touching piece. Simple, elegant, and beautiful. Great work!