Saturday, February 21, 2009

OWOH

Looky at what I won! :-)

A beautiful Purple Fairy from Judy Keefe of
JMK Originals. She was part of the OWOH (One World, One Heart) event by offering this exceptionally beautiful art doll on her blog for a prize simply by commenting on her blog. I am so happy that I choose to click on her link and reply! She's simply beautiful! And she came on a day when I happened to be wearing purple anyway, so we match quite beautifully! :-)

Thanks again, Judy! I will smile whenever I look at her. :-)

And yeah...I just noticed that my hand is covering up her beautiful base on which she stands! Sheesh! LOL!

5 comments:

Kathy McElroy said...

That is very cool.

Aileen said...

Lucky Lucky You! She's beautiful!

JudyK said...

What a beautiful picture! I love the fact that you match. : )
I'm happy you like her.
xx

King J's Queen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
King J's Queen said...

That's a very nice picture of you!