Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Jeremiah was a Joyful Inchie....:-)

This may be a stretch, but when I contemplated this week's Every Inchie Monday word: "Joy," the only (literally, the "only") image that came to mind was Joy to the World's, "Jeremiah was a Bullfrog." So this past week, just to try to get that image out of my head to make room for the real Inchie I would ultimately do, I drew a frog (in larger than Inchie size, sorry...cheated again this week and sized him down...LOL!). And then I drew his pond. And then I got to thinking how joyful would it be to have nothing better to do than to sit in the middle of a beautiful pond, on your own little lily pad.

Needless to say, the real Inchie never happened, because, as it turns out, Jeremiah was always the Real Deal! :-)

So...I ended up scanning in the pond, and the frog - for some reason I drew them separately, then had to cut the teeny tiny little frog out(!), and stuck a Pop-Dot behind him so he stands out a bit. 

3 comments:

Kris said...

Very cute and itty bitty! I remember that song all too well right now, thank you very much!!

jackie said...

One of my all time fave songs! What a cute little Jeremiah! Great job!

Joanne Huffman said...

Adorable, as well as joyful. And now, I can't get that song out of my head.