Sunday, April 03, 2011

Sing, Sing a Song Monday

"Sing"




Every time I thought of this week's Every Inchie Monday word: "sing," I started singing (in my head, mind you, don't want to annoy the masses) "Sing a Song" by the Carpenters. So I made my Inchie sing! :-)  

I used a Serendipity Square I made awhile back for another project, that still is not done, and fashioned a singing musical note from some purple FunWire I found in my closet when I was cleaning it out. (Amazing what a person can find in a major clean-up-and-out.)

So, remember to "sing a song" as you go about your Monday....:-)

7 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

I like this one, Di. It has singing energy.

Cathy said...

Love the colors, Di, the wire note is so clever!

Dolores said...

Love the purple.

Kris said...

cute and clever!

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

This is a hummer dinger of a sing!!! Peace ...Mary Helen

Nancy B said...

This is just too cute! I love it that you put it on a speaker too!

Deborah said...

Great use of the wire!