Thursday, July 21, 2011

"Ava Bunny"

My little bathroom on the main floor has sort of turned into a "Bunny Room," where my collection of bunnies reside. (There are a fair amount...you know how those little rascals can multiply! LOL!)

Anyway, on the window is a quilted hanging I had made for a curtain quite some years ago; with a mama bunny, papa bunny, two brother bunnies, and one little sister bunny. How fortunate it is that they match my family! LOL! So a couple of visits ago, Ava noticed the bunnies on the quilt and wanted to know their names.

So I pointed out (revising for her sake) Grampa Bunny, Grammie Bunny, Uncle Ryan Bunny, Auntie Lindsey Bunny, and Daddy Bunny. She thinks about it a minute, and then asks:

"Where's me???"

:-O

So Grammie Bunny got busy and by the time Ava came for Ava Week, Ava Bunny joined the ranks of the Bunny Family! I haven't "quilted" her yet, but she's painted on!

And my Little Miss Ava Bunny was pleased....:-)

2 comments:

jackie said...

Adorable story! And a sweet little Ava Bunny! You're such a good Grammie!!

Joanne Huffman said...

awwwwww