Thursday, August 02, 2007

A Chinese Thank-You


In a recent trip to China, my brother and sister-in-law bought all the sisters a pair of fresh-water pearl earrings - no small feat, there are four of us! They are beautiful and I'll treasure them always. While I thanked them in person, a mere verbal "Thank you" was not nearly sufficient for this wonderfully thoughtful gift.

The background of this card was pulled from a stash of water-colored backgrounds I made some time ago. The rest is just odds and ends of decorative papers I had lying around, with small white beads inlaid in a stream of Glossy Accents.

This is the first Chinese themed anything I have attempted, so I hope I pulled it off!

3 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

Very nice card. You do the Chinese theme like someone whose done it forever. And, what a neat remembrance for all the sisters.
Joanne

Kris said...

This is a very pretty card! You have an Asian flair :)

Aileen said...

What a pretty card Di and most fitting for your gift, I am sure they will treasure it :-))