Monday, January 17, 2011

A "Caring" Inchie Monday

Today's word for Every Inchie Monday was "Caring"...so I used a serendipity square that I had leftover from an altered book RR I'm working on and cut it to size - 1x1 - which is really teeny tiny when you go to draw a mama birdie keeping her baby birdie safe from harm. Thus, the "caring" part of the Inchie....:-)

I think I'm having as much fun coming up with different spots to photogragh the Inchies as I am making the Inchies in the first place! :-)

5 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

I love the baby bird tucked under the wing of the momma bird.That's a lot of caring in one inch.

Christy Grant said...

It's PERFECT, Di!

Cathy said...

It's wonderful Di, that is caring in a big way!

Kris said...

Oh that is super sweet Di. Great caring inchie.

ncurryartiste said...

I am always touched by mother love...thank you.