Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Every Inchie Monday :-)

So I've decided to see if I can "focus" on doing a year-long project called Every Inchie Monday. Shouldn't be too hard. It's only a once-a-week committment. And only an inch a week. Using a word prompt for inspiration and interpretation. I can do an inch a week, right?

So...I rummaged through my desk at work to see what kind of goodies I had saved from certain dumpster death and found some purple cardstock, waste from a roll of hole reinforcers, a little red jewel I found on the carpet, and then dug out my smiley stickers, colored pencils, gel pens, and glue stick, the word prompt for the week..."eclectic"...and went at it, and voila'....

My 1st Inchie

5 comments:

Kris said...

I like it Di! Especially the glittery smiley face :)

Dotti said...

Very nice!

Joanne Huffman said...

Great job, Di! It's never too late for such a fun piece.

Deborah said...

It looks great!

Paper Bagley said...

Cool...smilie face from the past...fun!