Sunday, January 30, 2011

Getting a Jump on "Mirthful" Monday!

So I decided to go digital, for the most part, this week for Monday's word: "mirthful"....:-)

Ava just looked so mirthful when she was playing around with the beads we were using to make necklaces over the summer. I used my PaintShopPro Photo X2 and used the "colored foil" artistic effect, playing around with the settings until I got it "just right!"

I did print it out and mount it on cardstock and then used a sparkly pen around the edge to set it off a bit more. Still enjoying the Inchie Mondays sooo much! :-) Already thinking on what to do for next week! :-)

 And here is the original photo:

3 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

Ava is delightfully mirthful in this inchie (and in the original photo)

Kris said...

Oh, this is very mirthful...and she is adorable!!!

Rae Ann said...

I'm checking out the sites of people in Every Inchie Monday. I want to join the fun. Your digital inchie is great!
Rae Ann