Sunday, March 27, 2011

When Books Have Wings....

When books have wings...Imagination soars...

My Miniature House was so kind as to donate one of its books from its meager little (actually, "miniature") library for this week's Every Inchie Monday word prompt: "Winged"   I had to tear out some pages as it would have been too thick, and added some happy little clouds and winged birds to fly alongside.

I'm not as satisfied with this Inchie as I've been with the others, but I guess you can't pull off a winner every week! LOL! I got my inspiration from a spread I did in my very first Altered Book Round Robin, and if I could find the scan I took of it before mailing it off, I would do so. It's around here "somewhere," and if I find it I'll post it.

7 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

I love this sentiment! Great inchie!

Kathy McElroy said...

What a great idea. Love it.

Karen Owen said...

I really love the thought behind this, and I think you pulled it off beautifully!

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

I love this inchie...very creative. Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

The thought expressed is wonderful.

Heather Kidd said...

soooo precious!

Nancy B said...

I love the tiny little book!

Deborah said...

So lovely and creative!