Monday, May 30, 2011

"Home" is where the Heart is...even in an Inchie ;)

This week's word prompt for Every Inchie Monday has never been more perfect.

"Home"

Opting for simplicity this week, I drew this Inchie house with regular crayons, placing a heart-shaped button, painted with textured paint, at the center, which to me is exactly what a home signifies. Home is where the Heart is...:-0

And today, on this Memorial Weekend Monday, I am "home," and the my favorite little 3-year-old (that would be Ava! LOL!) is also at my home.

She is my Heart, and my Heart is "home," so.....there you have it!



(It's been a great weekend, by the way....:-)

3 comments:

Christy said...

Short, sweet and so to-the-point!

Joanne Huffman said...

Perfectly said and perfectly arted.

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

You are not as late as me...I will attempt to post home and merriment on Monday ...hopefully! Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart