Monday, February 28, 2011

A Little Monday Frolic ;)



Such a fun word for this week's Every Inchie Monday: Frolic! 

The final result just sort of materialized despite the other ideas I had frolicking about in my brain! But I guess my Muse knows best! :-)  Slow day at work, so I dug out my colored pencils and grabbed a blank Inchie I now keep stashed in my drawer (LOL!) and just started coloring little people frolicking about! No doubt inspired by my weekend visit with Ava. It's simple, but says it all!

4 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

you have captured the spirit of frolicking - Ava is obviously a Muse.

Kris said...

cute! love those little frolicing figures.

Karen Owen said...

So cute! Are those tiny little beads on top of your dashed lines? They must be miniscule.

Karan Simoni said...

Love it Di... Like the little frolicking people... very clever.